Friday, June 24, 2005

Day 2!

Hey again,

Second day! Today has been a very eventful yet un-eventful day.

Highlight of the day: In the sense the most unusual thing that happened... I had added someone to my msn who I thought was one of my friends. I turned out it was not. Hmmm... and boy was the conversation intersting... That person was the oddest person I have ever EVER talked to! They did not knw anything tht common ppl knw... They had random questions that I have never been asked before...
After saying all this though it was an intersting conversation... Entertaining in fact. I do not think that both of us understood what each of us was saying.. We were both speaking in English though... Anyway that is that...

Yesterday was by far the best day over the past few weeks.. I talked to someone that I admire dearly... They agreed to what I have proposed to them....:D... All under-wraps atm thats why it sounds like I am speaking in code... When details become finalised I will most probably write about it in my blogs so keep watching!
Second thing yesterday... LOL... I mistook someone for someone again! Don't ask me how I do it... That was on yahoo though... That was a great conversation... Although I think that I gave that person a bit too much information about me... :S... I don't know how wise that was... I know though that person is pretty trust-worthy... Hehehe I didn't know who that person was but at the same time I did know... ;)... Make any sense to you all? Makes sense to me...

These days I find that I have really become stron-willed in a way in which is probably not good for me... lol... What i mean is that when it comes to things that I should be doing, I think that I should be strong-willed and do that thing (e.g Study for exams)... However I decide to try reverse psychology on myself and then do not study and decide to be Strong-willed in not being dissapointed that I did not study... Hehehe... I hope tht made sense to you all...

Before signing off on this blog entry of mine.. What do you all think about new actor Arya??? He seems great in the trailors I have not seen any of his movies... Have any of you? Let me knw!

*Byezzz for now... Listening to some of my fav songs (from Tamil movies) falling fast asleep*

Note for Chinmayi: Enna Ithu from Nala Damayanthi has been a fav of mine for soo long, I listen to it every night before heading to bed! Great work there!

Blogroll Me!

4 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger vimal said...

Who is Arya?

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Chez said...

Oh Oh.. u too fan of tht Nala Thamayanthi song.. very graceful isnt it.. if i had heard tht song once more b4 coming to Aus, everyone around me would have banged me hard..

here however, its just me and me alone.. so the song goes umpteen times everyweek... :-)

Not only u confused urself, u confused me too... :-)

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger PreethZzZ The Original said...

Thx. Arya is an upcoming star. Watch my next entry for more details. Hehehe so wat r u confused abt? I hope its not abt all of it :S!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Chinmayi Sripada /Chinmayee said...

thanks Preethi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home