Sunday, September 11, 2005

Morning Blues...

Being a monday morning... I'm tired and its all kinda like... Hmm uni, a new week, and grrrr its monday morning... I have to wake up now... early... geez.... How boring...

But then again wasn't quiet the same this week... Basically because of my dream and whats waiting for me this week... No you don't have to be a fortune teller to know whats ahead for you in the coming week... C0mmon sense is somewhat enuf to do that...
Anyway... the DREAM..... I had a dream last night that I was in the AR Rahman concert... The auditorium was small... The program was fully acoustic.... But it completely rocked... We were sitting only a metre or so in front of the singing greats... Pure heaven... Then I woke up... Realised it was all a dream and also realised it was monday morning...

Momentarily everything was looking boring and there was a tiny bit of sadness... But then I realised a couple of things...

Firstly
The dream was a dream and anyway the program wasn't as good as its going to be this weekend... Not as much glamour and glitz... Also the real one is going to have AR's melodious blarring through the huge auditorium filled with thousands of Indians known and unknown.... :D

Secondly
Its the last week of the term, which means two weeks of holidaying to come... Although I guess studying is required as well...

Thirdly
Uni until wednesday only... :D! Also most of the things I have to go to this week have been cancelled for some unknwon reason...

Fourthly
AR Concert again! YAY! Soooo damn exciting... First time ever... Its going to be a live 3D show with many of the greats performing right in front of us.... :D... The people who saw it this weekend in Melbourne said it was completely mind-blowing... Live dances are going to be there as well... Man too much excitement... I am also glad there are a couple of singers that aren't going to be coming... But then again there are going to be a couple that aren't going to be coming and I would have loved to have seen them live... Oh well... That is that... As long as AR is there its gr8!


This made me ultra happy... But then my mood was crushed yet again when I tried to belt out a couple of AR's numbers at home... I cannot sing for peanuts in the morning... I sounded like an old croaky frog... I don't think even one note was correct... hehehe... But hey I'm happy again.... Concert here we come! :D!


Blogroll Me!

12 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger cutefreaky said...

hey preethzz... saw ur comment in my blog and replied ( 4got to mention am alrdy insomniac :P)

appuram..whr are u in aussie?? My whole bunch of coll classmates are doing ME there and jus wanna warn u abt them.. romba dangerous pasanga.. naan sonnenu sollidathey.. ;-))

tata
sukku

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Random Access said...

ensoy! Lookin fwd to the review...

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

 
At 1:40 AM, Blogger Harish said...

Yaar
Lucky to go to ARR concert
Hope to catch it when it comes to B'lore

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger Jeevan said...

I pray for your dream, to come true. i also like A.R.Rahuman's song.

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger Jagan said...

2 weeks of holiday ..ensoi .BTW , is shivamani is coming too ?

may be you will be on TV .Wave to us :-)

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger PreethZzZ The Original said...

Katpadi Murali: cool lucky u, so tuesday morn blues for u?

sukku: already an imsoniac hey.. tht sux... i used to be and managed to pull out of it.. but it'll seen be bak i guess.. :(

RA: no probs.. will def. rant and rave abt it for sure! :)

harish: yeh, u shld for sure.. something i don't think anyone shld miss... first time for me!

jeevan: thx..yeh isn't he soo awesome... live in concert wld be best i think..

jagan: thx... hehehe no tv... and shivamani is coming and my frnds who went to melb for da concert said he did a solo bit! so reali lkng fwd to it! :)

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Directhit said...

wow thts a good place to be in ... i love Rahman....
shivamani's solo bit... mm thts gonna rock for sure!! ticket sponsor undaa?

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Vinesh said...

My God, you're crazy about Rahman! I'm like that for Raaja :-) But like Rahman a lot too :-)

BTW, I like the NEW tag next to my name in your blogroll...hehe :-)

Blogrolled you! :-)

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Jinguchakka said...

Dreamin' on a Monday morn?? Coool. hedonistic life!!

 
At 11:39 PM, Blogger Kartik said...

Monday morning is bad for everyone i guess..be it going to skool or going to work. but still, i feel skool is better than work.

A.R Rehman - Hmmm - enjoy it. but that guy has lost his charm. i have loved so many of his tamil songs..so melodious..Duet, Roja, Thiruda Thiruda, Alaipayuthey etc etc..

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger Jegan said...

Soo you sing.. ermmm .. maybe u should post your audio blog...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home