Monday, September 26, 2005

Drumroll!!!!!

No no, not another part of my review...I am not talking about Shivamani either... I am going to write a little on my Aunt! She has come into the blogging world after some persuasion! So here she is... Make her feel welcome... You can find her at...

To see a glimpse of what you can expect from her look at this post I posted a while ago, it was just a mail that she sent to us! mail-from-my-aunt-hilarious...

Just a little about her... She is my youngest aunt and extremely talented... Her name is Nalini... We call her Nalin/Nalin (because she has never seemed old enough to be considered an aunt ;))... She has two adorable little kids (my cuz's)... She is extremely talented... Very very smart, a computer pro, a dancer, a singer, a natural veena player... and the list goes on! Visit her blog and say a quick hello, welcome or whatever you want to! Make her feel at home! Go Nals... Have fun blogging... Enjoy Blogging (or else I will be in some strife... ;) )... Na I'm sure you will... So have a blast! She is very much a child at heart! ;)

Speaking of kids... Her children... Ages 10 and 6 also wanted to very much give blogging a whirl... And so thats what they just decided to do! You can find their cute little posts at... However knew I was soo influential... ;)

Sri (age 10) & Vyaas (age 6)


So if you visit my blog regularly, or you just happened to stumble by... Check out my aunt's blog and cuz's blogs as well!

7 Comments:

At 5:02 AM, Blogger Woodooz said...

The kids have a blog of their own too eh ? Wowwie !

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Jagan said...

u got those kids to blog ..awesome :-)

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Krish said...

Wow, a blogging family! Nice of you to encourage them :-)

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Bharath Sattanathan said...

nice job preth's!!!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Jeevan said...

Your aunt's and her kids blogs are super.

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger Random Access said...

Thanks, I owe u 3 :)

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Subramanian Ramachandran said...

hey it is so nice that u encourage ur dear ones to blog........ so cute of them..... wondering if i cud influence any of dear kutties / cuties

 

Post a Comment

<< Home